วันจันทร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Introduction

                                                                 Introduce myself




^_^Hi Everyone!! I would like to introduce myself^_^
My name is Ms.Umaisee  Rakana
My nickname is Dow
I live in Pattani

 Education
·    Class of 2009, Benjamarachuthit Pattani School, Math and Science
·        Class of 2013, Nakhon Si Thammarat Rajabhat University, English for Education.
·        2009,2010,2011, and 2012 studied abroad in Malaysia.
March-April, 2012 English intensive course of ELS language center (intermediate level).
April, 2011 English intensive course of ELS language center (beginning level).
April, 2010 English intensive course of ALLC.
       April,2009 English intensive course of Fatimah center.
  Hobbies  
  Watching movies and reading books.

  Motto
  All things come by practice.






NIce to meet you all^_^



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น